17 February 2014

Okay here i am after few months of quiteness :p. I told my friend I would totally update my blog, but time pass by too fast, I can't do much sometime. Do I need time management now? :P.

Anyway, lets started with last December. It is where i stop my blog last time. December 2013 is the most busiest month I ever had in 2013. I have too much activities especially over the weekend. The first week I was booked by Aeya and the Gang. We promised to do a 'groceries' shopping at the mine that weekend. At first I don't understand why do they need to bring luggage? even ask me to bring trolley bag together. Instead of my curiosity, I still bring mine. They said, going to be crowded with people, so better we make an entrance by midnite. So, meet up early just to have late dinner and how many round of drink then off we go. In my heart I tell myself am not going to shop a lot. Five books top! But wallah....!

Pic taken from BBW Fb
We entered the place around 2.00 am and finish make our final call at about 6.00 am, and there are still a lot more books to check out! A lot of people still around that time. Some of them holding one box at one other hand and their small baby at the other. Well, at least there are people more crazy than us and more nerd than us!

These only my books, not include Darlene's and my little sister's books. I fall in love for the first time with the place, so I went there again for second and third time. What a nerd! ahaks!!

I just finish 3 books and still have a lot more to read. I don't think am going to read anytime soon. There are some other massive reading need to do at least until this April!

They are going to have another sales this month, and my dear friend Za already plan to go with me. Not sure whether going or not due to changes of my busy schedule starting next week.


Darlene spending a week at 'Kampong' and back only on 7th December. So we celebrate her birthday on Sunday, just with family member. Her father came bring a big size, match her taste-type of cake. It does make her happy though everyone of the family member was there to celebrate with her including my little sister.


 


 A week after that we had Gothic Party Theme, for the first time of my life. I did some experiment on the make up before the real day. Believe me, you don't want to see. At first all of us thinking it just another party between colleagues. But everyone become serious about it. Some of them even went to saloon to do a total 'make over'. We had a good time despite than few people staring at us with weird looking face.


   
    



We had the party at the Mall's Karaoke. Just imagine a group of people walk around the Mall with that kind of outfit and make up among all the other shoppers.

For me, I put jacket and shades on to make it less obvious. That still attract people to look at me! The most craziest moment. Hahaha!

A week after I didn't go anywhere, because the only time I had for myself to clean the house before Christmas. My family members all went to Bentong, just left me and my little brother at home. I did alot of shopping and moving things here there at home. A day after I got muscle strain!

I went to work a day before Christmas. Seriously not in the mood of joining the 'gym-ng' session with my colleagues. I had drinking almost every weeks since early December. Seriously thinking of stop drinking next year...errr...maybe less lah. So, the day before Christmas I had relax and easy evening with my friend. It more like a 'date' with her. Hahaha! We had late lunch and talk for the whole evening before I went home. At night we have some eating fiesta at home. Darlene's father and his friends came join us. They did some barbecue outside of the house. My mom really enjoy the whole night. A day after Christmas I took a day off. Finally I rest after a whole busy month!

Not planning to go anywhere on New Year eve. Am not going to squeeze myself in any crowd! So just stay at home, be a good Mom, daughter and Sister to my family members :-).