17 February 2014

2013 in memories

It's time to wrapped up, say good bye and welcome 2014. Before that, there are alot of thing happen in 2013. It the most challenging year for most of us. Lucky I was not alone for this whole process. I really highly appreciate my friends all around me. They keep me going and holding on. For those people who tend to mess with my head, my mind and heart...well, I would like to say thank you too. Because of you all I know that I am a strong person, having a chance to knowing myself and appreciate that I am actually better than them, and most importantly I found my new love and passion. I guess, it is true everything happen has a reason. Glad mine with a good reason.

I know there still long journey to go and hard work to do, with alot of investment and sacrifice in terms of resources, energy, time and family quality time...I certainly feel much more better and confidence now. I know that I am on the right path and direction.

2013 certainly the most challenges yeas but it does leave alot of good memories behind. We cry, we laugh, we work hard, we play hard too, hard time keep on coming, we persistent and be happy. This is live. A real life. Not fake life. Not showing off. We are what we are and I am proud of my good fellow around me, and of course me myself! :-).

Some of my good memories and good fellow:

We won 13th place among 87 group compete in Treasure Hunt

Hahaha....mass massages activities

One of silly moment we had

My drinking buddy, siaw chabor who always have things to say and done!

Good to have some back up in case of emergency :)


Nice moment we create for this year. Should have more in the future!


Great to have some support system in office. Glad to have them :)


Spend most of the time with these people at work!


BFF: We've been through alot together, thick and thin for a long long period of time. 

Some people just simply important to me; Mom who always support me and lovely nephew who never fail to amuse me :)

They are my family, and will always be...

The most important person, precious person in my life. Can't imagine my life without her. Symbol of of my strength and the power of love

Simply the prove of well being and existent :p