07 October 2010

I feel my life like a cartoon movie

This few weeks, not a good week for me. Darlene got sick. Couldn’t do anything, just look after her at home.

Then lost my contact lense. I have my glass, but feels like want to throw it far far away everytime I put it on my eyes. Then I have to buy new pairs, which is more expensive than the last one.

Saja cari pasal, park my car beside the road one day, because coming late to office and there is no more parking. End of the day, got RM100.00 ticket! Sabao jer la aku.

This lately very hard to get Darlene out from her bed every morning. Yesterday we have big fight. I hit her once or twice, which she complaint later that night. She cry her heart out in the between of protest and angry with me. To calm her down, I made her milk.

Then, we set to go, I start my car, suddenly there smoke come out from the engine together with a very strong smell. I panic, call my colleague, not much in help. So I call my ex, ask him to top up for me (at emergency like this always have no credit!).

First of all send Darlene to school first.
While waiting…sempat mandi balik, sempat breakfast, sempat tengok TV and there lots and lots of call and sms. Consultant call lar, Site supervisor lar, proton lar, insurance lar, etc, etc….

About an hour later the towing lorry comes. Kesian uncle tu, he struggle to take out my car, at the same time, his mouth never stop murmuring, complaining, cursing….my place too narrow lar, too small lar, no place to reverse lar, this and that, etc…I told him “yes uncle… but what you want me to do?!” [take out all the houses and trees for him?]. Anyway, we made it out to highway. We went to the nearest workshop. The mechanic told me that the engine belt and the rolling part has wear out. Have to change to the new set. Keluar lagi duit! What to do….leave the car over there and come back to office.

At the office busied myself with work. Finally, after so long, I do my filing (in much proper way). Then, got the call on SWO. One at Labis and another one at Muar just waiting for the same disaster to come. Then, my boss sarcastically asking me about the status. Feels like want to pluck my head and throw it outside of the window. Grrr……..#$%^%$#$#@!!!!!