14 January 2012

10 January 2012

Me and Darlin’s father getting along again, but as housemate…as usual. But, from the fight on new year I knew that he still thinking that I hate his family, therefore I treat them badly. I just don’t understand, how come he said that when I sponsor all the x’mast gifts for all his entire family, let them stay and use my thing at my house when actually we are not really a husband and wife now. So on what based I let them be in my house?

Then, last week I had to go to Cameron for department trip. I ask him to take care of Darlene. Since he knows that Darlene favors Ali so much so he go all the way to Damansara Damai to fetch Ali and his mother. So for that two days they are at my house, which I did not make any complaint. But, then on Sunday, when am coming back, the mother still there. Not only her, Ali and Jeffrey (his nephew also there). What’s more…just before I got back (on the way back) after shopping for us and his mother, my sister text me and told me that my MIL complaining about me that am not a good wife. Let every vegetable at house spoilt. Let her cook alone at kitchen lar, always pick a fight with husband lar…gosh…hilang semua mood.

Anyway, when I got back he treat me real nice. He come to my office and fetch him with his friend. Then he go off with him. He never return that night. I don’t know, but I was really angry the next day. I did not working the next day. Send Darlene to school and check out the new nursery. Seems like ok. When back to home, he still not come back, so meletup letup la aku. So, I told the mother “see, you should notice by now, this is not the first time he do this”. I really fed up and thought that we should split up. Can tell the mother was upset with him as well. She told me ‘no wonder you threw away all his cloth last time, so this is the reason, and I thought you treat him bad that time”. Hmmm… now you know. Happily in silence.

Suddenly he come back that afternoon and he kind of buat muka sardine to everybody. I really angry before he got in until everything all gone by the time he come back. I did know how the mother talk to him, but I know, it just like ‘melepas batuk di tangga’. The mother also do not allow me to talk anything about it anymore. So, what else….quite jer la. Anyway, he told me that he going to send the mother back the next day. Left only one of his nephew who going to continue his study sometime next week. But, later that night he told me that the mother will staying at least another a week. I speechless at first. Doesn’t he know that we are not really husband and wife, I have to pay for the house and the bills even layan his family like my own relative la pulak. I don’t mind to do all that, but the problem is we are not husband and wife. Even if as a guess for few days can tahan lar…if until weeks how to tahan, want to relaks in my own house also cannot. Why in whole world should I do that?!!! Menyusahkan diri I sendiri??? WHY????!!! There must be something God wanted to show me. But what is that? What He wants me to see?

When I told my friends about it all of them shocks and blame me. They said, why in first place I accept him to my house. Now he taking advantage of me. Well, it much more complicated than that. I live here in KL all alone with limited resources. When he offer his help I had to accept otherwise how to survive? I thought he will sensible and know where we stand…but he just makes thing complicated. Then, thing getting sour….aish…how lar…

And today, he suddenly text me that saying ‘ guess we should just let Jeff (his nephew) stay at our house”. My God!!!! I should just say F*&#K you but instead, I just said…we should working on our relationship, be prepare financially and emotionally because accepting him to our lives is another big responsibility. He replied is “yea…yea”. Seems not convincing right? Hahaha…..so predictable