10 June 2011

10 June 2011

Here we go again…I’ve updated my dairy regularly but haven’t got time to update my blog. Anyway since March there’s a lot of thing happen.

First of all, Darlene’s father moving in to the house as I mentioned earlier. Since then, he taking care of Darlene. Sending Darlene to Nursery in the morning and fetching her in the afternoon. Our mutual understanding that he taking care of Darlene (since we can’t afford to pay for nanny or maid), until we get solution to our problem. Once a while he slip off. Few weeks ago, we fight because he didn’t sending Darlene to school for two days. When I got back from work, Darlene not even showers for the whole day! He was using my computer to look for girlfriend! Gosh!! I’m really angry at him that time. I let him to stay at my house to make sure he take care of Darlene…but all he do just sleeping and do all the nonsense thing. So now, I hide my broadband and make sure he sends Darlene to school every morning by calling him once I get to office. But, he has new game la pulak. Order Astro movie which I have to pay extra end of the month, and inviting his friend ‘lepaking’ at my house. My house getting messy and messy each day. I hate messy house! It makes me crazy all the times.

Gosh!!!! I have to be really strong to deal with this type of non-sense-and-dead-brain-living-human. Always have to remind myself that this is temporary situation. He will be out of my life as soon I catching up with things. I just have to be patient, more hardworking to achieve my target. Whatever it takes to be a winner even have to zipping my mouth, shutting my eyes and be cool, I will do it!

About our divorce, the latest news is, I have my marriage tribunal ody. The problem is the lawyer fee is freaking expensive! It reach to RM5,000.00 now. Sayangnya duit tu. I can fly to Hawaii with that money kot. Actually he have to pay for the fee, but the problem is he do not want to pay. So I have to use my money first and he will pay me later. But seriously I don’t think he will pay me back. Crazy hell! Macam mana aku nak lepaskan diri dari dia ni? Maybe I should start looking for a rich girlfriend for him who willing to pay for our divorce.

Okay enough of him. My office story pulak. On April, suddenly my Boss, who are really famous as ‘’toughest Boss’ in our office suddenly falls down. Not exactly fall down, but he were attacked by motorbike when driving back home after office. Few weeks before that his car covered by red painting. Few weeks later, somebody break into his house. He loses few things at home. Btw, after the attack he was hospitalized for few days. After that he never returned to our office for about a month. He went to our other office. We all worried and kind of lost without him.

Well, sometime I hate him so much because being so hard on us, but when he not in the office then, I realize why is he sitting at his place all this while, and without him, we are lost and also vulnerable. I feeling bad and sad for him…all this while he stood up for everyone under him, but when it come this situation, nobody stood up for him. Whatever cost he have to bear by himself. Kesian dia, but wat to do!

Stories about my friends…I guess we all at the stage that “we all busy with our life”. Dolly will call and meet me sometimes. Still haven’t meet her for her birthday, which is on April. Zaliha giving birth to the twin. She must be overjoyed with the twin. So jealous at her :-p. My dear friend Angela and Su, both of them are really busy with their work, I think. Angela went back to Bangkok and will be staying there, not sure for how long. Once a while we talk over sms or email.

My sister, Cath is preparing for her ‘convo’ next October. At the same time, she will busy converting herself to Muslim. By end of the year she will be engaged to her schoolmate sweetheart. My father, still the same. An-angry-sick-man we call him because he angry and cursing everybody. There are times when nothing is right for him and he will be cursing everyone. The weird thing is, he will be quite the whole day whenever my mom not around, when she’s around, my father will be calling her every 5 minutes. There always something to do…change the bed lar, wipe him lar, water lar, food lar, sweet lar, or even just to say….”don’t call cath with her nickname!!!! Call her with full name! Why you all so stupid….bla…bla…bla….”on and on…All of us has stop helping him because he do not want us, only my mother…kesin mak aku.

We went back to Kuching last week for Gawai. So long I did not celebrate Gawai with family get together….so excited lar...too excited sampai semua benda pun tak jadi. Anyway, I took one week leave, spend most of the time at home. In the between go out with Ania survey things for our project. But, the happiest person is Darlene. On the first day our arrival she gets comfortable with everybody including all the cats in the house! Not even once she asking or missing her father at KL. She even does not want to go back to KL. I told her that she have to come back to school, she said ‘cuti’ la pulak, like I’m the minister of education. Then, I have to tell her that let’s go back to KL for wayang, for swimming pool and for the playground. Then, only she say bubye to everyone. Sabao jer la aku.

Now, we back to KL…my life is busy like KL town…nonstop….
Starting my diet since everybody told me I put on weight. Cancel every date with any guys…believe me, I’m in the very bad shape now…baik bertapa dalam gua lu. So, back in KL, started my gym session just twice this week. Yesterday join the dancing class…huiyo….this is what happen when you stop dancing for more than 10 years…exactly like ‘orang terencat akal’ menari! Plus with my shapeless body. Hahaha…super duper funny.

This weekend we have wedding to attend. Darlene will perform on that day (Just like her mommy when young, ceh…), she honored to open the performance ceremony (something like that). Worried she will freak out on the stage. Will upload some pictures later. The following week will attending my friend’s daughter birthday, a week later arranging “important person’s” birthday celebration :-p.

That’s about it…what happened and will happen till end of the month. Hei…next month my birthday!! Hope more pleasure story ;-).