19 November 2010

Bila Penyakit Malas Datang Menyerang

I have alot lot of works to do. Tapi malas sangat nak buat. But since early morning tepon tak berhenti henti. People come and go from my place....as usual.

Then, separuh hari kecoh pasal flight booking to Singapore. Actually the booking done by our GM's secretary. If she such a initiative person, terus jer la call or talk to my boss and ask for the particular. But still have to ask me. Then, suddenly my boss tak jadi pegi, ganti dengan our Project Manager, sekali lagi the secretary kecoh datang tempat aku mengadu kena marah dengan Project Manager, and she ask me to call him and ask for the particular....aiseh....kena marah sikit pun dah merajuk? Aku call ok jer??

Then, sibuk la pulak pasal Audit finding from Petronas for our outlets. Pagi pagi buta, buka email jer tetiba suruh aku follow up. I don't even know head and tail, tetiba suruh aku follow up? Follow up what? with who? for what??? So I call and ask around (even though it's not my job at all). So, there are four parties with four different stories, between mengadu, complaining, whinning, and memaki hamun....semuanya aku terima....sabao jer la....

First story, Petronas has given the audit few months ago, but there are no feedback from us, so sekarang tengah mendidih macam lava dalam gunung berapi. Marah semua orang yang follow up dengan dia.

Second story, my Property Department punya orang (nagging me about the same thing for past 3 days). She have to reply to Petronas report and they have giving her hardtime by dateline, showcause letter threatening and all that. Complaining that this is out of her scope. I agree, I don't think she even understand what she reply to them. Even make the other side angrier. She asked my help to follow up with our Project Executive.

The Project Executive came from renovation department, same like me. What concern him, will be my work too... The problem is...kita nak buat new system kat DT Petronas outlets. Petronas will not approve our work selagi tak siapkan dulu the report audit tu. Poning kepala den! So, when I follow up dengan Project Executive whether the report dah buat belum. And then, there we go....start another story...that he just helping maintenance people yang sepatutnya buat kerja tu. Then I ask him, why ask the property people to deal with Petronas, because she don't even understand what she's doing. He told me that, usually dealing with landlord or company partnership selalunya kerja Property. Ok...but siapa sepatutnya buat kerja yang direport oleh Petronas, he told me maintenance, because we only do the RENOVATION WORKS vs MAINTENANCE WORKS. So, he advice me to call maintenance and ask for the status of the report and ask for the photos (as evidence works done).

Okay....so, I call maintenance people (which is falls under my boss as well), only get scold and yelled. He told me that the Project Executive agreed to help earlier...that they only taking care of grease trap problem. That he being push here and there (biar betul.....siapa yang kena push, aku ker dia?)

So, being a good employee yang taking ownership on her work (kononnya lah), pegi balik kat Project Executive and ask him again. Now he exploded already and send me nice long email. Email about the head and tail of the issue.... siap attached history of their email.

Well...now we jump to the 'feet' of the issue, I memang malas nak buat kerja, tapi ada lagi orang malas nak buat kerja until pushing their own work then, with their '*&^&*^' attitude point their finger to others.

And now....stuck in the middle I have to resolve the issue. otherwise we can't start work. Time to meditate...i love my job, i love my job, i love my job, i love my job, i love my job, i love my job, i love my job......Zzzzzzzz....