15 September 2010

Whats Happening Since Last Month

Send Darlene to HKL because she falls down from the bed earlier that morning. She complaining painful on her left shoulder. Later found out in the hospital her left shoulder’s bone was fractured. Then they found there is air around her heart. So she was admitted to HKL from 17 Aug 10 – 18 Aug 10 for doctors to monitor her breathing system. Thank God, nothing happened.

This is my father with his two grandchildren. He was admitted to hospital Kuching Sarawak the day after Darlene admitted and stay there for around one week. Now he back ody…but still weak and not much improvement. His condition much more worst than the last time my visit to Kuching. Plan to go back by end of this month.

Finally Alla going back to Libya end of last month. No more fighting, no more chasing, no more trouble. Wish all the best for him there. He calls and text me once a while from there. Recently I did not answer any of his calls and texts. Thought this is the best thing I can do for him. Hope he can get better person than me…way much better ;-)

Familiar with this car? This is my ex’s car. So far he committed to his role as a father. Fetching and sending Darlene from Nursery. Darlene becomes much closer to him. Worry…I am worry….





My belated Birthday with my colleagues.